User Guide / Classes Module / How does the schedule request work?
How to get the Schedule creation link?
- Go to the Organization from the left side menu of the Flavor System.
- Click on the subsidiary Tab.
- Choose the subsidiary and click on the inline action button.
- A small popup will appear on your screen.
- Click on the Schedule creation link.
- A Create Schedule form will open in a new tab.
- Fill up all the details and click on Generate Schedule.
- Once the schedule is generated, click on the Submit Request button.
Where to find and approve/reject the schedule requests?
- Go to the classes from the left side menu of the Flavor System.
- Click on the Schedule Request link.
- It will navigate you to the Schedule Request List page.
- The super admin can approve, reject, and view the request data for pending requests.
- And for Approve status, the super admin can view the newly created class and view the request data.
Note: Before changing the status to Approve or Reject, the super admin needs to do the settings for that branch.
Settings to be done before Approve
- Go to the settings from the Schedule Request List page.
- It will navigate you to the Schedule Request setting page.
- Choose the Branch and fill rest of the details.
- Click on the Save button.
Need more help? Ask us a question
Please let us know more of your details and our team will reach out to you very shortly.