In this article, you will know how to add students in trial. When you enroll a student from student module, after selecting the class, under Billing Details, you need to select class type as Trial or while registering a student from the class, after selecting the student, under Billing Details you need to select class type as Trial.
The detailed steps are shown below.
At the time of Student creation:
- Go to the Student from the left side menu of the Flavor System.
- Click on Add Student button.
- Fill Student info, Add Relationship and the Add Classes.
- Under Add Classes section, Click on Add Class button.
- This will give you the option to choose the class.
- After adding the class, you need to select the class type under Billing Details as Trial.
- Click on Save Student.
- The student will be listed under Trial Tab.
Registering Student from Class View:
- Go to the particular class from Class listing page.
- From the class view page, Click on Register Student button.
- A pop up named Add students will appear on the screen.
- Select the student and click on Register Student button.
- This will show you the Register Student popup.
- Expand the Student name section.
- Under the Billing details section, select the Class Type as Trial from the dropdown.
- Click on Save Changes button.