In this article, you will learn how to edit a custom invoice. You can only edit unpaid and partially paid custom invoices.
- Go to the Payments from the left side menu of the Flavor System.
- Click on the Custom Invoice Tab.
- Click on the Unpaid or Partially paid Custom invoices which you want to edit.
- On the Custom Invoice view page, click on Edit Invoice icon.
- This will navigate you to the Edit Invoice Page.
- There you can edit Invoice Number, Date of Issue, Due Date, Item Name, Quantity etc. as shown in the screenshot.
After editing the invoice, go to the end of the page and click on Save Invoice button to save your changes made in invoices.
Note: Edit option is only applicable to Unpaid and partially Paid Custom Invoice.