This article let you understand how to do settings for Class Invoice.
- Go to Payments from the left side menu of the Flavor System.
- Click on Class Invoice tab.
- Go to Settings.
- A popup appears with two options viz. Invoice Configuration and Invoice Presets.
- Click on Invoice Configuration.
- It will redirect you to the Invoice Configuration page.
- Invoice Configuration page has two tabs viz. Subsidiary Configuration and General Configuration.
- Go to the Subsidiary Configuration Tab.
- You will find three sections label viz. Date & Reminder, Label & Display and Terms & Instructions.
- Before moving ahead, you need to select the Subsidiary for which setting is to be done.
- After selecting the Subsidiary from the drop-down, you need to select any one of the options i.e Default or Simple Invoice for Download Invoice Template.
- Invoice PDF will be generate based on the selected template.
Date & Reminder
- Scroll down to Date & Reminder settings.
- Due Date: It remains in OFF state by default. Enable the Due Date. By doing so, you can set the default due date for all invoices. Enter the number of Days, Before/After, and Class starts/Class ends/Next month.
- Invoice Reminder: By enabling it, you can set the configuration for Invoice Reminders. Here, you can set in the number of days before the due date on which Invoice Reminder will be sent.
Label & Display
- Scroll down to Label & Display.
- Code Prefix: Here, you can set code prefixes for all invoices for the different branches under that specific Subsidiary.
- Item Display: Here , you can set configuration for label display options on invoices.
- Other Display Settings: Here, you can set the configuration for label display options on invoices.
Terms & Conditions
- Scroll down to Terms & Conditions.
- Here, you can show or hide terms & instructions on auto-generated invoices.
- Enable Terms & Conditions.
- Click on Edit Content.
- A popup named Terms & Conditions appear on the screen.
- Fill the Label and Content.
- Click on Save button.
- Navigate to Payment Instructions.
- To change the Payment Instructions click on the Edit Content button.
- A popup named Payment Instructions will be appear on the screen.
- In the Content section, you can write your content.
- QR Code Payment: QR code labels are off by default, make them on by switching.
- Image Drop-down: Select the payment method or from the drop-down.
- Click on the Save Settings button.
- Go to General Configuration Tab.
- You will find various sections like Label Settings, Tax, Bill To Information, Merge Invoice, Discount settings, Payment Method, and Currency Settings.
- Navigate to Label Settings.
- You can enable or disable the various fields. These fields will be shown in the Invoice and you can set the label from here.
- Scroll down to Tax.
- Here, you can set GST Rate for different Subsidiaries separately and also for All.
- Enable GST Rate. Below you will find two options viz. For All Subsidiary and For Specific Subsidiary.
- Select For All Subsidiary, then select Pct/Flat and set the value accordingly.
- If For Specific Subsidiary is selected, then list of Subsidiary will be shown and you need to set GST individually for different Subsidiary.
Bill To Information
- Scroll down to Bill To Information.
- Here, you can choose different fields from Parents/Guardian module, that is to be shown in the Class invoice under Bill To label.
- Enable Display NRIC to display NRIC value on the Class Invoice.
- Scroll down to Merge Invoice.
- Enable Merge. Then, you will find two options, viz. Merge invoice within siblings and Merge invoice within same Student.
- Enable Merge invoice within siblings if you want to merge the invoice of the siblings.
- And, Enable Merge invoice within same Student if you want to merge invoice for the classes in which the student is enrolled.
- Scroll down to Discount Settings.
- Enable Multiple Discount.
- You can Enable Multiple Discount for Class/Session/Course Name.
- When Class is selected, you can set discount for Classes either in percentage or Flat amount.
- When Session is selected, you can set discount for Sessions either in percentage or Flat amount.
- When Course Name is selected, you can set discount for Course Names either in percentage or Flat amount.
- You can add multiple discount for a particular type by clicking on Add Another Condition.
- Scroll down to Payment Method.
- Here, you can see the list of payment modes which can be enabled and disabled.
- These methods are found in the drop-down of payment method in the Pay Invoice popup form while paying from the invoice.
- Also, you can add additional payment mode by clicking on + Add payment mode.
- Scroll down to Currency Settings.
- Enable Export amount with Currency Symbol to export the invoice amount with the currency symbol. But is it is OFF, then in the export file, there will not be any currency symbol against any amount.
- Scroll down to Option to convert currency.
- By Enabling this option, you can have a list of Currencies available which can be selected during enrollment.
- First Currency field is mandatory, you cannot unmark this field.
- Also, you can find check boxes before each field. You can enable/disable the fields by marking the checkbox against each fields.
- Add Another Currency: To add another currency click on the + Add Another Currency button. A new row will appear.
- Enter the currency name, symbol and select Prefix & Suffix from the drop-down.
- If you want to remove any row then click on the Minus – icon.
- A confirmation popup will be appear.
- Click on the Yes button to delete.
- After changing all the settings click on the Save Settings button.
Here, you can select the different user roles to give them the access to delete the invoice. By default, it shows all the role i.e., Super Admin/ Subsidiary Admin/ Branch Manager. You can select/deselect as per the requirement.