In this article, you will know as to how to do the settings from the Flavor System as to show the Class Branch Name and Session in Flavor: Book & Manage classes App.
Step 1-Settings on the Flavor System
- Go to the Settings from left-side menu of the Flavor System.
- Under the General Tab, scroll down to Mobile Configuration.
- Click on Set up Mobile Configuration button.
- On the Mobile Configuration page, scroll down to Display Settings Section.
- Enable the Show Branch and Show Lesson Count switch.
- Click on Save button.
Step 2-Where the Branch Name and Lesson Count be shown on the Flavor : Book & Manage classes App
- On the dashboard, you will find the Branch Name and Lesson Count in the Upcoming Classes and only the Branch Name in the Classes Available and Reschedule Classes.
- On the Classes Tab, you will find the Branch Name and Lesson Count in the classes under the Upcoming Tab and Past Tab and only the Branch Name in the classes under the Reschedule Tab and Registration Request Tab.