In this article, you will learn how to do settings to generate Mall Report. Also, the process of generating Mall Report.
How to do the settings for generating Mall Report?
- Go to Settings from the left-side menu of the Flavor System.
- Click on System Tab.
- Scroll down to Other integration and click on the Setup Integration button.
- It will navigate you to the Integration Set Up page.
- Scroll down and enable the MALL FILE switch.
- Enter the Machine ID.
- Now you have two Report File Format viz. Default and 100AM MALL (DTS MARKETING PTE LTD) . You can choose any one as per the requirement.
- If you want to generate the Mall File automatically, enable the Auto Generate switch.
- Enter the Generate File daily time and the FTP command.
How to generate Mall Report?
- Click on the Mall Report Link.
- It will navigate you to the Mall Report Page.
- Select Date for Sync i.e. payment date marked as 1 and click on Sync Receipt Data marked as 2.
- It will Sync all the receipts on the Flavor System for that specific payment date and be shown in the table below.
- If you want to Generate/Download the file, then click on Generate/Download file button marked as 3.
- Click the Push to FTP button marked as 4 to save the file to the server.
- To add data manually, click on Add New POS button.
- It will navigate you to the Add Mall POS page.
- Enter the details and click on the Add button.
- To generate/download the file, click on Generate/ Download button.
- Click on the FTP push button to save data to the server.
- You can Edit and Delete the table records by clicking on the edit and delete option against the inline action Icon button.
- The records can be searched, filtered and exported by clicking on the respective icon buttons.
- Click on the Column visibility(double dot) icon button to customize the data view.
Download Default format:
100AM MALL (DTS MARKETING PTE LTD) format: